What's this? An accountant willing to talk about fees?
I think you deserve to have an estimate of what it might cost you for us to work together.
I have nothing to hide and think this approach builds trust and credibility with potential dentists considering switching providers or looking for a dental CPA for the first time.
Financial coaching is an unbundled service separate from the accounting and tax services.
It is billed at $150/hour, but I will give you a flat fee quote before we begin (that way the meter isn’t running).
New Dentist Program
• Yearly financial coaching meeting
• Yearly tax planning meeting
• Prepare your 1040 tax return
• Answer questions and concerns via phone and email
• Great for young dentists hoping to purchase or start a practice in the future.
• From $400/year
Dental Practice Owner
• Full subscription to Xero Accounting Software or Quickbooks Online
• Outsourced payroll solution up to (5) employees (direct deposit, payroll compliance, W-2s, 1099s)
• Monthly bank reconciliation and accounting
• Monthly financial statements and dental practice management reports
• Mid-year and end-of-year tax planning meeting
• Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
• From $500/month